Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Spirit is in full effect in our building :)

 Christmas is my favorite holiday hands down. I've already mailed out 95% of our Christmas cards, and our tree has been up since a few days before Thanksgiving.  I love the warm fuzzy feeling that comes with Christmas. I love Christmas lights, carols, receiving Christmas cards (I don't care if they say it's a dying tradition...I will never stop sending out Christmas cards! Ha!) and spending time with the ones I love.

And I am so excited to spend our first Christmas in Chicago. The entire city is transforming before our eyes, and it's feeling more and more like Christmas time. There are lights everywhere. I was SO excited to see that they even decked out our building! Inside and out!

One of our sweet neighbors came over completely unexpected tonight to deliver a gift bag. When I looked inside I found a holiday card addressed to me, huz, and Puss In Boots. I also found cat toys for our lil feline which she is currently batting around the living room... I was really touched by such a sweet little gesture. I can't wait to do something sweet for our neighbor and her kitties too!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Holiday Season. :)

xoxo,

Emme

No comments:

Post a Comment