Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas (And one other tidbit)

Hello! It's been a bit since I last blogged because I've been busy with holiday stuff. I have to confess that I love being busy with holiday stuff. I love Christmas. I wish every day was Christmas. Yeah. I am one of *those* people.

I bloody love Christmas lights. I almost love them enough to leave them up all year. Almost.

I love eating too much delicious food, hanging out with my awesome family, sitting by the fire, opening gifts. I love holiday traditions. I love the warm, cheery, snuggly, rosy-cheeked feeling I get at Christmastime.

And guess what else I love? My husband. He got me a brand new laptop for Christmas! Woooooooooooooo! I am so totally typing this blog post on my sweet new hp laptop.


I've also become mildly addicted to the trial of the Mortlake Mansion game that came with my laptop. I was talking to my husband about it and told him that I am certain that I should NEVER ever ever ever attempt a trial of World of Warcraft because I seriously think I would turn into one of those internet game addicts that plays for 35609845680945 hours each week. My eyes would be all bloodshot and bleary. My ass would sprout roots and become part of my computer chair. I wouldn't stop playing to shower, eat, sleep or change my underwear. Yup. Scary shit dudes. So, I think we are in agreement. No WOW for me!

But I digress. There is one other tidbit I want to share.

I turned in my resignation at the clinic today. And it. was. AMAZING. Omg. I can't even tell you how incredible it felt to seal that envelope with my "see ya!"  letter inside. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I am so psyched to be ending that job, and searching for a new one.

It hit me again when that letter left my hands today: WE ARE REALLY MOVING TO CHICAGO! AHHH!

Will and I have been scouring the net for apartments lately, and we're going to head into the city in about 5 or 6 weeks to start seriously looking at places and sign a lease. Exciting times ahead. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment