Saturday, March 10, 2012

A few teaser pictures of our new place...

Let me show you some pictures of our view. (Because you do not want to see pictures of the boxes stacked in our place. I will post some pictures of the inside of our apartment once we have things put away!)


 
See the Sears tower (Willis tower, whatev) in the second picture? Saaaaawwweeet! And at night, it's all lit up green for St. Patty's!

Please know that the pictures do not do this view justice. The lake looks sooooo far away in the first picture, but when you're looking out the window, it's like we're right on top of it! I always said I wanted to live on the water. This wasn't really the water I was talking about, but it is gorgeous just the same.

I am really, really tired from the move today, but I promise to write a real, quality post in the next couple of days once we get settled.


2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing, that's a million dollar view! Cant wait to come up and see you next weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait either! We're going to have soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete