Friday, May 18, 2012

Fun :)

My family came in for a visit; more specifically my sister, brother-in-law and sweet baby nephew. They stayed for two nights, and though I am way too tired to write a whole post right now, I did want to share a couple of photos.

It's really hard to describe the love that I feel for my nephew. I know people always say that about babies and unconditional love and such, but it is so true. I just love him to pieces.

Enjoy the pics, and a full-length post will follow soon!




Is that the cutest cubs fan you've ever seen or what?!




Auntie Emme showing Allen the skyline view from the park.

Tuckered out!   



More soon! I promise!

Emme

4 comments:

  1. That is one cute baby!! They better bring home down to my house soon so we can go to New Salem! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is not only SUPER cute, he's really well behaved! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks; it's gonna be a BLAST! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. UHOH! Aunties are fighting over the Nuggie!!! Don't worry Ellie, we will be down this summer sometime!!! I will post some pictures of Nuggies first Cubs game on Facebook and tag Uncles in them!
    We had SO much fun Emme, spending the last few days with you guys!! Nuggie is SO tuckered out, he's been sleeping ALL DAY!! Can't wait to spend more days with you!! Feel Better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Aunties won't fight over him but we both sure do love that lil man! Thanks for coming for a visit and please come again soon!!! Lots more for us to do! xo

    ReplyDelete