Saturday, June 16, 2012

A beautiful sunrise


The night before last, I woke up around 3:30 in the morning with a terrible backache. I didn't want to wake up the huz, so I tiptoed out into the kitchen to take some ibuprofen, then went out to the living room and sat on the couch with a cup of tea.

Shortly after 5am, I snapped these photos of the sun coming up outside of our living room window.







Such a gorgeous sunrise, wasn't it? I was glad to be awake to see it, and to watch the seagulls soaring over and diving into the lake in the early morning while the city was still sleeping.

Chicago is an entirely different world before 6am. :)


1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! Wish I would have gotten some photos of the sunrise when we stayed with Nuggie. Maybe next time! Love u

    ReplyDelete