Saturday, June 23, 2012

My nephew came for another visit :)

Last week my mom, sister, and sweet baby nephew Allen came in for a visit. I'm so blessed to have such a tightly knit, loving family that visits often!

Cher, mom, and Allen arrived around noon and we went to the south loop to do a little shopping. I was carrying Allen around in the moby, and all the shopping must have worn him out, because he fell asleep as we were leaving the store. I had to post my new favorite pic because it's too cute!

Auntie Emme and Allen in their cool shades. :)


It is so exciting to watch my nephew grow and change, and when he smiles at me it melts my heart. I love being an aunt! :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww too cute, love the sundress! Target!? I love that store! Going to get my birthday swimsuit there I think :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yepper, I got a few new dresses from Target. I love that place too. You need to come to the one here in Chicago. It's ammmmazing. I need to get a new suit for our float trip! My suits are worn out from all the trips to Cayman!

    ReplyDelete